I was in love with sweet scrambled eggs growing up, I use to eat it so often. Every time I tell someone about it though, they act like I committed a crime.
If you think about it though, if I’m eating sweet egg with toast, isn’t it kind of just a french toast but deconstructed? I think yes, therefore I don’t think this is weird at all.
Anyway, sweet scrambled eggs are great, you need to try them!
Sweet Scrambled Eggs
4 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons milk
Plus some butter to use when cooking the eggs
- Add your eggs into a bowl and whisk these until the yolks are broken up.
- Now add in the sugar and milk and whisk everything together.
- Place a non-stick pan over low heat and add some butter to it and let this melt.
- Pour the eggs onto this and just cook them however you like to cook your scrambled eggs.
- Here's how I cook them - I just keep stirring and scraping the sides of the pan for about 3-4 minutes. I like my scrambled eggs to be dry, if you like a softer, more wet scrambled egg, take it of the heat earlier.
- Serve whiles warm on their own or with some toast!!